To provide the best possible, affordable patient care and to deliver that service in a timely manner.
- Improved access into the EMS system by an enhanced 911 system
- Modern and up-to-date communication system with redundancies in place
- Paramedical level of care and continued improvements in the delivery of ALS care by providing state of the art equipment, and treatment above the acceptable "standard of care"
- Long term commitment to the communities where ambulance bases are located by constructing permanent stations.
- Provide professional staffing and to meet their needs by providing competitive pay and continued education.
- Provide emergency care and transport to the sick and injured regardless of their race, age, sex, or ability to pay.